Reminder-membership dues are payable by March 1, 2020. Payments made after March 1, 2020 will incur a $50.00 late fee. If memberships are not renewed by March 15, 2020 they will be automatically terminated. Due to our current waiting list, we have a strict deadline. You may pay your membership via the PayPal link Annual Dues or you may mail your payment to Windyrush 6441 Windyrush Road 28226.
We offer a special incentive if you are age 65 and older and have been a current member of Windyrush for 15 plus years. You are eligible to pay 50% of the current yearly dues. Contact the office if you qualify for a senior membership. PayPal link Senior Dues.
Membership dues for 2020 are $550.00 and payable by March 1, 2020. You may pay with a credit card by clicking on the PayPal link Tennis Annual Dues or mail a check to Windyrush 6441 Windyrush Road 28226.
Not renewing? Didn’t receive an invoice?
Please contact Phyllis Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are hiring! Join in the summer fun and lifeguard at the ‘Rush!
If you or someone you know is interested in being a Pool Manager or lifeguard at Windyrush this coming summer please email email@example.com. Staff will be needed the beginning of May until the end of September.
Socials-Save the date for these upcoming events:
|April 18 – Women’s Wine Day with Sarah Malik|
April 25 – Music & Beer Tasting
May 2 – Artisan Pop-Up 9am-3pm
|May 2 – Movie night and Camp Out in the parking lot/lawn!|
May 3 – Windyrush at Charlotte Knights Game (2-5 pm)
Welcome New Members!
|Bo and Shawn Buxton|
Eddie and Deidra Dickens
Joshua and Laurie Landry
Rob and Jackie LaTourette
Brian and Caroline McDonnell
Greg and Tena Woodcock
Trimp Tennis Academies
|We are now enrolling for Spring!CLICK HERE for spring schedule.|
Spring 2020 Junior Tennis Clinics
March 9 – May 10
(No classes during Spring Break April 13 – 17)
Depending on class enrollment, class time may change. Must have at least 5 kids enrolled to run class.
Non-member fees are $25/class
It’s time to renew your Windyrush ball machine user fee.
Below are the terms and conditions for use.
RULES FOR USE:
|1. Ball machine is for member use only.|
2. Members pay an annual fee of $20 per household to have access to the machine. Members under age 18 must have adult supervision.
How to pay:
– PAYPAL: CLICK HERE
– Cash or check (payable to Windyrush) may be given to our tennis pro or leave in the guest fees box on the fence. Please note “ball machine” with your payment.
3. Users will be held responsible for any damage or loss. Please check the machine carefully before each use. If anything is wrong with the machine or if it is not working properly, please note it on the log and firstname.lastname@example.org .
4. Users must reserve the machine in advance and also sign the machine log before each use. (See below about how to reserve the machine online.)
5. Ball machine is to be used on the HARD COURTS only.
6. Users are responsible for cleaning up all balls after use.
7. Users must properly cover, store, and lock up the machine after use. PLEASE PUT THE REMOTE BACK IN THE BAG.
8. Before locking it up, please check to see if the red battery light is on, indicating low battery. If the battery is low, please see instruction form located inside the machine shed and charge it accordingly. Then leave a note on the log that you started the charge. DO NOT CHARGE THE MACHINE UNLESS THE RED LIGHT IS ON.
9. The machine may not be used when league play is in progress on courts 5 or 6.
10. Sharing access to the machine with anyone outside of your household, even with another member, is prohibited. Violation of this rule will forfeit the member’s machine fee/right to use the machine and could result in suspension of membership.
HOW TO RESERVE THE MACHINE:
- Reserve court #5 or #6 at www.reservemycourt.com when the machine is not already reserved and when league play is not scheduled. (Facility code is 6441).
- There is a 90 minute maximum time limit.
- When making your reservation, be sure to type “Ball Machine” in the box that says “Note”. This is how people will be able to see on the reservation site if the machine is already reserved or not.
Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on events and clinics.
Tennis Pavilion TV and Court Lights
Please make sure the tennis pavilion TV is off and the court lights if you are the last one to leave the courts.
*Please remember that children need to be supervised at the tennis pavilion if they are ages 10 and under.
Appropriate tennis attire must be worn on the courts.
Tennis Court Reservations
Reserve your court time at www.reservemycourt.com
The facility code is 6441
Tennis Guest Fees
Guests must be accompanied by a member. Guest fees are $5.00 per guest. Please leave your guest fee payments in the box on the clay court entrance marked “Guest Fees”.
Please remember the Windyrush dumpster is for staff use only.
The property is monitored by security cameras. People who use the dumpster will receive a $50.00 fine.
Please see attached for Board Minutes
Interested in having your business advertised on a banner or in the newsletter? Run an ad in the newsletter for $25.00 per month or have a banner displayed on the tennis fence for $50.00 per month or advertise for several months. Advance payment for 5 months will include one month free, get 6 months for the cost of 5 months. Advanced payment for 9 months will include three months free, get 12 months for the cost of 9. Banner size requirement size is 8’x3′ with a white background. Banner must be preapproved by the Board.
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on Twitter